Thursday, March 20, 2008

Construction Photoshoot






This was one of my favorite photoshoots. Kira is my favorite model, and the site was so good for photos because of all the different shapes, textures, and components. The light was even throughout the photoshoot, except at the end, where I got one of my favorite photos of Kira leaning up against the wall, her shadow casting a bold black shape that catches the eye even more than the model herself. When I took the picture, I didn't expect it to be good--in fact, I almost deleted it. When I reviewed the shots on the computer, however, there were many that held my eye even though I had little confidence in them when I had originally taken them.
During this shoot, I tried to create a range of different shots in the same place. I think I was more aware of all the components that make an interesting photo.



No comments: